This week’s #5 things from Mumof2 :
- My blog has just recently turned 1 and I can’t believe it’s been a whole year and I am still learning the ropes!
- I have secretly turned the heating on for longer as it’s suddenly feeling a lot chillier – have no idea how long it will be before my supportive husband clocks on but have a feeling if he does he will leave it be as he mentioned it is a bit chilly.
- I love the buzz of learning new things (especially when it takes me an entire day to create something on Mumof2 that looks simple yet has taken a lot of testing and making mistakes but works in the end!)
- I love that feeling when you have the first sip of tea or coffee and all is right with the world.
- I love the smell of newly cut grass. I could stand and just sniff away and never get enough of the earthy grassiness.
If you would like to join in the linky below..don’t forget to grab a badge and add it to your post – thanks!
7 thoughts on “#5 things”
Happy blogaversary! I love that first morning cuppa too 😉 nothing beats it xx except maybe a pain au chocolat… And that’s why I’ll never be thin 🙂 yum xx
Thanks for the wishes and I love pain au chocolat too (had 1 today with a coffee x)
Would love it if you wanted to join in WallyMummy x
Hi, a day late but I have written my 5 Things. I have tried to link but it crashed at the end but it says that my link is already on, but I can’t see it x
So sorry Kirsty! I have no idea what happened but have fixed it. Thank you for joining in this week! x
Happy bloggerversary – it can become sooo addictive can;t it? I really love my blog though. And I know what you mean about spending a long time on it to get it right, I can be faffing for hours behind the scenes but it all still looks the same on top though 🙂
Notmyyearoff recently posted…Dearest Toddler – Aged 2 Years and 10 Months
Aww! thank you! I am surprised that I have managed to keep going if I am honest as I didn’t know anything about blogging or wordpress etc when I started. I can completely relate on the hours on end faffing and nothing looks like it has changed – this is where I breathe a sigh of relief that I didn’t break it!
Comments are closed.