This week’s #5 things from Mumof2 :
- My blog has just recently turned 1 and I can’t believe it’s been a whole year and I am still learning the ropes!
- I have secretly turned the heating on for longer as it’s suddenly feeling a lot chillier – have no idea how long it will be before my supportive husband clocks on but have a feeling if he does he will leave it be as he mentioned it is a bit chilly.
- I love the buzz of learning new things (especially when it takes me an entire day to create something on Mumof2 that looks simple yet has taken a lot of testing and making mistakes but works in the end!)
- I love that feeling when you have the first sip of tea or coffee and all is right with the world.
- I love the smell of newly cut grass. I could stand and just sniff away and never get enough of the earthy grassiness.
If you would like to join in the linky below..don’t forget to grab a badge and add it to your post – thanks!