This week’s #5 things from Mumof2 :
- Coconuts kill more people each year than sharks do. Apparently, around about 150 people are killed by coconuts each year.
- I somehow managed to hit the triple zero club this week on twitter…thank you to everyone who followed.
- I miss running to the window every time the windows started rattling and you could hear that the Concorde was about to fly by. It was a sad day when they were all retired.
- Vanilla paste is the latest craze in my baking cupboard. A friend recommended it the other week and I just love it. Think I may favour it over the extract at the moment.
- I am going to give planking a go – I reckoned if I wrote it down here….then I am going to have to stick to it and properly give it a try. Check back as I am sure I will end up blogging about the experience (good or bad!)
If you would like to join in the linky below..don’t forget to grab a badge and add it to your post – thanks!