This week’s #5 things from Mumof2 :
- When Neil Armstrong returned from the moon, he had to go through US Customs (who would have thought!)
- I went to find some Halloween outfits for the boys as this year they asked if they could trick or treat and there are only really scary things to dress up. I mentioned this to my supportive husband and he looked as if to say ‘ It’s Halloween….what did you think you would find?’. I meant to say – I am looking for cute not scary for age 5 & 7. So my search continues
- I read somewhere that zebras are actually black with white stripes -I would love to know how they got to that conclusion and not white with black stripes.
- I love how the boys have now put a sign on their door that requests anyone to give them a code to get in. The code is stuck on the back of the door and contains MANY numbers. So I was with them on the passage side of the door and they demanded I give the passcode…so when I gave them a number they told me to wait and they opened the door to check if it was on the other side. It took a good couple of guesses to carry on getting it wrong 😉
- I find the light out on the roads at dusk changes at this time of the year.
If you would like to join in the linky below..don’t forget to grab a badge and add it to your post – thanks!
2 thoughts on “#5things”
Ha ha ha I love the password method of entering the boys room 🙂 bless them!
All linked up, have a lovely week x
Hope you had a super holiday and family time Kirsty 🙂 x
Comments are closed.