I have to admit…I love Autumn for a variety of reasons really.
- the gorgeous warm colours of yellows, oranges and reds as the leaves change and the sun rise and sun sets can be appreciated through the leaves.
- picking the blackberries straight from the bush and it makes our bike rides so much more fun for this
- the boys having loads of fun in the newly formed puddles from the rain and that it’s not too cold for them to enjoy being soaked
- thinking back over the things we did in the Summer and wondering what next Summer will bring
- fleeces and jeans! Anyone who knows how I love these 2 items of clothing!! Autumn means it’s perfect weather to wear them again
- watching people searching for conkers (old and young I might add!)
- the excitement that Christmas is not too far around the corner
I could go on but will stop at those for now and just carry on enjoying the Autumn whilst it lasts.